At Roberts & Roberts, our personal injury and accident attorneys have decades of experience helping accident victims in Texas communities like Gilmer. Our experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for people hurt by other people’s negligence.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident in Gilmer due to another party’s reckless or careless actions, contact the personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Gilmer Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Our personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Gilmer area to answer your questions. Some of the medical facilities in the Gilmer area include:
- East Texas Medical Center – Gilmer, 712 N. Wood, Gilmer, TX 75644. Phone: 903-841-7100
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, 11937 U.S. 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, 800 E. Dawson, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Titus Regional Medical Center, 2001 N. Jefferson Ave., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6000
- Good Shepherd Family Health, 1600 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647. Phone: 903-845-3411
The Gilmer personal injury and accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts never charge to visit you at home, in the hospital or at your office. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Gilmer, Texas
Our Gilmer, TX, personal injury and accident attorneys are committed to holding the at-fault party and his or her insurance company accountable for your injuries and losses. We have the staffing, expertise and experience to get you the right settlement or to take your case to court. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Gilmer is the county seat of Upshur County where Justice of the Peace Courts handle Small Claims Court cases in which the amount in controversy does not exceed $10,000. The courts below serve Upshur County, Texas:
- Upshur County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 301 E. Butler St., Gilmer, TX 75644. Phone: 903-680-6269
- Upshur County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 2, 405 N. Titus, Gilmer, TX 75644. Phone: 903-843-5023
- Upshur County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 3, 2498 W. Upshur, Gladewater, TX 75647. Phone: 903-680-8350
- Upshur County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 4, P.O. Box 730, Gilmer, TX 75644.Phone: 903-843-4039
- Upshur County Constitutional Court, P.O. Box 730, Gilmer, TX 75644. Phone: 903-843-4003
- Upshur County 115th District Court, 405 N. Titus, Gilmer, TX 75644. Phone: 903-843-5031
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX, serves Upshur County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Gilmer Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Roberts & Roberts, our Gilmer personal injury lawyers will fight to help you secure the maximum compensation for your serious injury. All we do is help injured people and the families of wrongful death victims.
You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated. The initial consultation is also free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online.