The Jasper Texas law firm of Roberts & Roberts focuses on personal injury law, including auto accidents, truck accidents, defective products, workplace accidents, oilfield accidents and more. Our experienced and board-certified personal injury attorneys are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for Jasper residents who were injured due to the negligence of another person or company.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident due to another party’s reckless or careless actions, contact the Jasper personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything.
Jasper Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, our Jasper personal injury lawyers understand accidents can have devastating effects. Our accident attorneys would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Jasper area to answer your questions. We even help our clients obtain the medical treatment they need to recover. Some of the hospitals serving Jasper include:
- Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital, 1275 Marvin Hancock Dr., Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-5461
- Tyler County Hospital, 1100 West Bluff, Woodville, Texas, 75979. Phone: 409-283-8141
- Sabine County Hospital, 2301 Hwy 83 West, Hemphill, TX 75948. Phone: 409- 787-3300
- Memorial Medical Center – San Augustine, 511 Hospital St., San Augustine, TX 75972. Phone: 936-275-3446
The Jasper personal injury and accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts never charge for a visit to you at home, in the hospital or at a rehabilitation facility. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Jasper, Texas
Our Jasper, Texas, personal injury and accident attorneys help accident victims recover the damages to which they are entitled so they can move on with their lives. We are zealous advocates for our clients, whether we are negotiating or litigating a claim.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Justice of the Peace Courts handle small claims where the amount in controversy does not exceed $10,000. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Jasper is the county seat of Jasper County. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that serve Jasper County, Texas.
- Jasper County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 2033 State Highway 63 W., Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-2958
- Jasper County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, Jasper County Courthouse, 121 N. Austin St., #105, Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-4534
- Jasper County Constitutional Court, Jasper County Courthouse, 121 N. Austin St., #106, Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-2612
- Jasper County 1st District Court, Jasper County Courthouse, 121 N. Austin St., #202, Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-2721
- Jasper County 1A District Court, Jasper County Courthouse, 121 N. Austin St., #202, Jasper, TX 75951. Phone: 409-384-2721
- The Ninth Court of Appeals hears appeals from Jasper County. It is located at 1001 Pearl, Suite 330, Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-835-8402
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Jasper Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Roberts & Roberts, our Jasper personal injury lawyers will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your serious injury. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of an accident, contact our experienced Jasper accident lawyers. We have over 25 years combined experience in fighting for injured clients just like you.
The attorney’s fee is a percentage of your recovery. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you make a recovery on your claim. The initial consultation is also free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online.