The Mount Pleasant personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts law firm have been helping accident victims throughout Texas for more than three decades. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident and personal injury attorneys help motorists hurt in car, truck and motorcycle accidents, workers hurt at construction sites, consumers hurt by unsafe products and people injured in other kinds of accidents. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another party, call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online. We answer our phones 24 hours a day.
Mount Pleasant Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, our Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you where it is convenient: at your home, job or at any medical facility in the Mount Pleasant area, including:
- Titus Regional Medical Center, 2001 N. Jefferson Ave., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6000
- East Texas Medical Center – Pittsburg, 2701 U.S. Hwy. 271 N., Pittsburg, TX 75686. Phone: 903-946-5000
- Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro, 719 W. Coke Rd., Winnsboro, TX 75494. Phone: 903-629-3746
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-885-7671
At Roberts & Roberts, our Mount Pleasant personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. If you are unable to come to us as a result of the accident, we will come to you. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Mount Pleasant, Texas
Justices of the Peace Courts serve as the small claims courts for Texas. Constitutional County Courts handle civil actions where the amount in controversy is under $10,000, but the amount may vary. District courts are the trial courts of general jurisdiction of Texas. Courts of Appeals have intermediate appellate jurisdiction in both civil and criminal cases appealed from district or county courts.
Mount Pleasant is in Titus County, where the city serves as the county seat. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Mount Pleasant that might play a role in your case.
- Titus County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 3 & 4, 100 S. Madison, #100, Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6760
- Titus County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 2, 100 S. Madison, #200, Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6756
- Titus County Constitutional Court, 100 W. 1st St., #200, Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6791
- Titus County 76th District Court, P.O. Box 492, Mount Pleasant, TX 75456. Phone: 903-577-6721
- Titus County 276th District Court, PO Box 492, Mount Pleasant, TX 75456. Phone: 903-577-6721
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Titus County is the Sixth Court of Appeals, which is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046 593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Mount Pleasant Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized as attorneys who have successfully handled complex personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay an attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Mount Pleasant personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.